We are currently looking for someone to support our inhouse-activities and join our Client Service Team.
Client Relations Support (m/f/x)
hybrid (up to 20% remote), full-time, part-time
- Assuring high-quality support for the assigned areas, sales managers, and country heads
- Carrying out of orders for material and presentations and preparing Power Point presentations for roadshows and events
- Organising and occasionally participating in roadshows, events and fairs in cooperation with the marketing department
- Coordinating CRM related topics and daily work procedures with your team colleagues of all Client Service units over all geographies
- Updating the CRM system database with required data, e.g. administration of business development contacts, maintain business development reports, dispatch of newsletters and mailings, follow up of events, etc.
- Supporting CRM tasks in the course of daily work quality assurance activities
- Monitoring the budget of the respective countries
- At least 2 years work experience in the financial industry - preferably in the same or some other sales-supportive position
- Highly organized personality with a pro-active approach
- Ability to work independently with a flexible approach also in hectic times
- A drive for team-orientation
- Highly professional communication skills
- Very good Microsoft-Office skills
- CRM-user experience would be a clear advantage
- Languages: English and German, fluent both in speaking and writing. French, Dutch, Italian and further languages would be an advantage
Our offer - your opportunity:
Location and workspace
Our offices in Munsbach are easily accessible, modern, high quality, quiet and technically very well-equipped.
Flexible hours and home office
We work flexible working hours, aligned to our colleagues, and at times from home or remotely. This allows us to balance work and life and to take care of our families. We are happy to provide more details during an interview.
Salary and benefits
We expect effectiveness and efficiency - in return we offer an interesting salary, that is complemented by a pension scheme with a high employer contribution, lunch vouchers and an in-house gym. Our colleagues appreciate the kitchens with all necessary devices and the offered coffee and water as much as our social events.
Stability and reliability
The companies in our group act as strong and independent partners in the financial sector. Our colleagues collaborate closely, support each other and engage in collectively achieving the best for their company.